A ready made GNS3 topology, including 3 interconnected routers in different domains (EIGRP and OSPF) like in the topology below.
– GNS3 or Dynamips install and functional
– Cisco IOS image for 3640 platform with Advanced IP Services
What’s included in the archive:
– routers initial configs
– network diagram
– GNS3 (or Dynamips) config file*
* Check the GNS3 config file for direction
What can you test with this scenario:
– ospf area range command
– ospf summary address command
– advertise loopback interfaces with /24 netmask
– redistribution between OSPF and EIGRP
Load the .net file in GNS3 / Dynamips, apply initial router configuration and you should have working scenario with OSPF and EIGRP routing.