Cisco will conduct two webinar events on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 to describe recent enhancements to CCIE R&S certification and Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S.
Attendees can choose from calls at 8:00 am and 7:00 pm PST.
Participants need only attend one event as content will be identical.
Registration information is as follows:
|Meeting Name:||CCIE R&S Refresh|
|Date/Time:||5/20/2009 @ 8:00 AM and 7:00PM US/Pacific Time|
Register for each event:
Please visit https://cisco.hosted.jivesoftware.com/docs/DOC-4862 to register for this event.
Join the Voice Conference
1. Call MeetingPlace:
Toll-free (US only): 1-800-370-2618
Toll-free (Canada only): 1-800-370-2618
International Direct Dial: 1-650-599-0315
2. Press 1 to attend a meeting.
3. Enter Meeting ID (222333) followed by the # key.
4. Follow the prompts to record your name and enter the meeting.
Join the Web Conference
1. Disable any pop-up blocker software.
2. Go to http://gc46gw1.meetingplace.net.
3. Enter meeting ID (222333) and click Attend Meeting.
4. Enter your first and last name in the My name is box and click Attend Meeting.
5. Answer Yes to any security warnings you receive and wait for the Meeting Room to initialize.
Please read more on: https://cisco.hosted.jivesoftware.com/docs/DOC-4862